What should I bring with me on the day of my charter?
We suggest you bring:
- Sun block
- Polarized sunglasses
- Hat for the sun
- Rain gear (just in case)
- Plenty of drinking water
- Other beverages of choice (alcohol in moderation of course)
- Food and snacks
What does FUNYET Charters provide for me?
The focus is on you having a great time so we supply:
- Appropriate bait and tackle
- Cooler with ice
- State and Federal fishing licenses
- Customer pickup service in many Lower Keys locations
- Arrange to have your trophy fish mounted
- Fish cleaning and filleting service
- An experience of a lifetime!
Which type of fishing should I choose?
That all depends on the kind of fish you are seeking to catch.
- Offshore fishing yields – sailfish, dolphin (aka: dorado, mahi mahi), wahoo, king mackerel, tuna, and barracuda
- Reef and wreck fishing yields – amberjack, almaco jack, african pompano, grouper (red, black, and gag), barracuda, snapper (mutton, mangrove, and yellowtail), yellow jack, cero mackerel, and shark
- Flats and back country yields – bonefish, permit, tarpon, shark, jack crevalle, red fish, trout, barracuda
- Fly fishing yields – bonefish, permit, tarpon, shark, jack crevalle, red fish, trout, and barracuda
- Deep Drop yields – tile fish, rose fish, snowy grouper, barrel fish, and hake